Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sorry! I've Been Kind of Busy!


We are almost done with school!! Yeah!! We had a Christmas program last night and a Christmas breakfast this morning!! One of the activities this morning was a "Teacher Wrapping Contest." My class succeed in immobilizing me, but did not strategize as to how to do it creatively and win the contest. I guess the thought of incapacitating me was so exciting they forgot to devise a plan first! Well, it was fun and a special time for the students to realize their teachers really care! Sometimes I think they wonder if we are just around to make life challenging! We have three more days of exams and then--freedom!!
I am printing my Christmas letter, applying the mailing labels, making chocolate covered pretzels for goodie bags, fine-tuning exams and loving the Christmas bustle. Hope all is going well with you!




1 comment:

sara said...

Awww don't you look cute!

Merry Christmas! And we will see you soon :)