Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our 12 year anniversary!






I know that I haven't posted since Christmas, but the past three months have been a blur. Now things should begin to slow down. I will try to post pictures and a summary of all of the events in the next few days. Our spring break starts on Friday. . . I can't wait!






Today is our anniversary. We have had the best time remembering that special, special day. I thank the Lord for bringing Brian and I together. Our meeting and marriage were truly arranged in heaven. Thanks to our parents as well for "getting the ball rolling."






2 comments:

sara said...

12 years!!! Congratulations!!! You guys are so cute together. I love the pictures.

Have a wonderful spring break!!!!!
Lots of love to you! :)

Connie Carlson said...

I'm so EXCITED!! Every day I check your blog to see if anything new has been posted. BINGO - today was the day! I love the pictures of the two of you. Wow! 12 years..truly sweeter as the years go by! Too bad NC beat OK in our March Madness Family competition - I was pulling for you! You held the 2nd place position for quite a while! Love, Mom XXOO