Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Magical Cutlan Christmas

After spending a delightful Christmas day with the Walkers, we headed to Atlanta to fly to Minneapolis. We arrived just in time to head to Greg and Becky's in Stillwater. They have a beautiful home and they had a wonderful evening planned for us.

Here I am with my special cousins and sister-in-law. They are all my "sisters" and very dear to me. Dana, Ali and I have always been the only girls on the Cutlan side and so we are so glad to have Jen join us.


We had a lovely dinner in the loft of the "carriage house" which houses the Porshe. Jen shows off the classy wheels.

Upstairs in the loft there was an adorable little doll house that Mom and I had to examine. There were many delightful things to examine and "ooh" and "aah" over.


Brian and I had a cozy moment by the Christmas trees in the loft.






What a wonderful evening we had with our loved ones.

2 comments:

Gerry Carlson said...

Wonderful memories and great pictures! We had a great time at the Mincy's Museum last night. It is cold in North Carolina!
Love, Mom & Pop

Connie Carlson said...

Great to see your blog entries! You made Christmas so special! Your home was so beautifully decorated, and the food was fantastic...great host & hostess! Pop & I enjoyed ourselves SO much!

Love you, Mom