Thursday, July 10, 2008

Feasting at Mako Mike's

Although we ate excellent food all week long, Brian and I both agreed our last dinner on Friday night, July 4th was the best!! Delicious seafood -- shrimp, crab legs, scallops, flounder, calamari!!! You name it, it was on the table!! I love this picture because Aunt Judy and Dana are so intense on their menus -- Jake and John are obviously good with whatever will be served!!



Here are my parents who were the activity planners of the reunion. They found the beach houses we stayed in, scheduled our deep sea fishing trip, scouted out the fabulous restaurants, and were delightful hosts. Notice my dad wearing his father's day shirt -- Brian keeps him supplied with Polo shirts -- and my mom wearing her beautiful bright sweater set with matching jewelry. Several of us girls were making jewelry earlier in the day and she found supplies to make the earrings to match her necklace. Way to go, Mom! Anyway, thanks so much, Mom and Pop, for all of your work to make our trip so special and memorable! We had a blast!

1 comment:

gailsgarden said...

I am really excited to see pics of your reunion! Looks like fun!