Monday, October 13, 2008

Community Yard Sale

Last weekend we had our fall community yard sale. Many of the homes in our neighborhood participate and so many people come through our neighborhood. We did not have tons of stuff, but what we did have sold really well. It is a great time to clean out the closets and get rid of the clutter. We had a beautiful day and had lots of fun visiting with our "customers."


This guy is about the 3rd or 4th one to ask Brian what he did to make our lawn green. I told Brian that we should have sold grass seed and fertilizer instead of knick knacks!!


Our neighbor's kitty came over to check out our flowers. They are really blooming now that the weather is cooling off.

4 comments:

tacky said...

How beautiful all your flowers are!!! I need to go water mine...they are looking a little droopy! Enjoy your fall!

gailsgarden said...

Is the green lawn Brian's secret? What does he do? Your flowers are soooo pretty!

Dramagirl said...

Brian, his brother and his dad all have worked together to get everyone's lawns looking good this fall. I don't know everything they have done but I've heard words like irrigation, fertilizer, next application, etc. I guess that is the lingo for "green lawn." I purposefully stayed ignorant since my "responsibilities" lie inside the house!:)

Connie Carlson said...

Hi, Sweetie! We're home at last so I can once again enjoy your great blog! What a grand time we had in Gatlinburg with you and Brian! Your flowers are indeed gorgeous. I'd love to see you and Brian in action at your garage sales! Love you dearly, Mom XXOO