Friday, November 23, 2007

My Parents Have Arrived!



We were so happy for my parents to arrive this afternoon!! They have had a week of business travels in Texas, Mississippi and Alabama. I'm so thankful their schedule allowed them to spend a few days with us. Of course, we had much to catch up on upon arrival and had the coffee pot brewing immediately. Don't my mom and I look like sisters??:) I love her new hairstyle!



Then, of course, we had to eat dinner. I made another meal!! Get it down in the record books, I haven't cooked such "big" meals since school started. My dad isn't really mad; I don't think he was ready for the camera to flash!!:) We dined on rump roast and all of the fixings. Then we sat and talked forever. So much fun!!


Finally we all ended up in the office, including Essie. I showed them my blog, my Facebook friends, etc. When Pop got on and started to check his sites, Essie was mesmerized. This is where she sits while I do my computer work. I couldn't believe she stayed when he started working. I told Mom she knows they are family. She hides when everyone else comes! Well, we are all off to bed to prepare for our big day of shopping tomorrow!! Good night!

3 comments:

tacky said...

Hi cous! I love the tour via pics of your house! Love the colors! Have a wonderful time with your parents! Those times seem to go so quickly...have a cup of coffee and pretend we are there too! Love, K

gailsgarden said...

That's a great pic with your mom, Kristy! That looks like a cat that thinks she is a person! We had one like that too!

Connie Carlson said...

What a grand time we had with you! We're so glad we also got to celebrate an early birthday with you! You are truly our "precious pearl"! God has been so good!