Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ten days ago I was the birthday girl.


Thank you to so many who sent cards, Facebook messages, texts, phone calls, etc. I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.
It is hard to believe that I celebrated another birthday. When someone actually asked me my age and I admitted it:), they said, "Oh, my, you don't look that old." I was always the youngest in my class and started teaching when I was 21. How is that now I'm "old"? That's OK, I'm enjoying every stage and I would not want to go back to 21, that's for sure!!
Brian gave me the sweater and scarf--very warm and cozy! Mom and Pop got me a Dooney and Bourke purse -- love it!!

3 comments:

Connie Carlson said...

Wow! Three posts in one day!! I'm SO proud of you. What fun to view them! Good to talk with you today and to find out you are feeling better. Keep taking your antibiotic...see you on Saturday! (Santa will be bringing goodies!) Love you much, Mom XXOO

sara said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! You look gorgeous in the sweater and scarf!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas! Love ya, Cous!

gailsgarden said...

OOPS! Missed your birthday! What could I have been doing? Right in the midst of new windows in every room...not shoveled out yet with Christmas activities that don't wait. Hopefully things will be in order tomorrow when the young people come for part of their progressive supper. Thankfully it is just the beverage.

Sorry, Kristy! I am glad that your BD was happy! And I am glad that you are back in the blogging business!