Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wow! It is December already

We have had a wonderful fall. When my mom told me today that my last blog was July 4th, I realized that time has really flown. Once school starts the days become a blur. One change this fall was that we did our school play. I will write more about it in the next blog. Good news is, it is over and it went very well. Brian's birthday was the same day of our first performance, November 12th. Poor guy, he was very supportive and a good sport. We still did a lot of celebrating and everyone got in the spirit.

Even Essie knew it was a special day and stayed up late for me to get home from our play performance to open presents.

Here is the birthday boy opening his favorite gift -- what a shocker . . . a new tie! Wonder how I knew that's what he wanted?? He's pretty easy to shop for now.

Then to top off the presents he got a pair of pants to go with the tie. Mom Walker and I work well together. I love this pic of Brian -- hair a little tousled (it was late), but a big smile because he really enjoyed his gifts. Reminds me of when I realized clothes were more fun to receive than toys. When I made that realization, I knew I was all grown up. We still enjoy receiving clothes (and don't even mind a few toys). Hope you are doing well. We'll try to get caught up on the news in the next few days.








1 comment:

Connie Carlson said...

I love the darling picture of Essie! Love, Mom XXOO