Tuesday, February 14, 2012

June 2011


My good friend, Janel Nale, who is a missionary in Guinea, Africa came for a visit.  We had a lovely afternoon eating lunch, sitting by the pool and catching up on news.  

I am working on some areas of the house.  Here is our bedroom.  I've got a picture collage to put above the little sofa that I covered with a slip-cover.


Love our cozy bonus room where we "hang out" most evenings.


Love the spring and summer when I work on my green thumb.  I try to keep our porched decked out with flowers.  Some of my arrangements are visible here.

1 comment:

Connie Carlson said...

Wow! You've been a busy little beaver! I just decided today 2/22/12 to see if you updated your blog, and I am blown away! I will comment on each post because I'm SO proud of you! Love Mom XXOO