Saturday, February 18, 2012

October 2011


This post is about kitties and enjoying the fall weather.  Essie loves to get in all of the windows of our house.  I thought this was so cute even though she isn't supposed to be on the counter.  She obviously had something important to look at out my kitchen window.

October consisted of many late nights grading papers.  I took this one so that my students in Algebra II could see how interested Essie was in sniffing their papers.  Evidently there was a smell on them that simply fascinated her.  She sniffed and sniffed for the longest time!


Our good friend Sheila had a birthday in October and so I went to visit her at her office.  She had just gotten a new Persian kitten named DJ.  He was so cute. I'm so glad Sheila now has a little creature to keep her company.


The fall colors downtown were so pretty.  Brian and I spent one afternoon walking around and, of course, drinking coffee at our favorite coffee house Remembrandts.


1 comment:

Connie Carlson said...

Essie is such a little "ham"; you could sell these pictures of her...they are terrific! I love the decorating in your bonus room! I'm glad we will be able to see you in March between our conventions! XXOO