Sunday, July 29, 2007

Posting Plans


Well, now that we are up and "performing" on this site, I've been thinking about how to arrange everything we have to say. Considering my life as a stage, I have subdivided the acts in the following ways:

1. My relationship with God
2. My relationships with my family
3. My relationships with my friends
4. My relationships with my students


While these relationships definitely overlap, I want to reflect, remember and recommit to all of them as I communicate through this medium. I will mention the day to day, but will endeavor to rotate comments through these four important acts of my life.

Unfortunately, my camera is on the blink, and so I'm not able to show current photos. (This picture is from a couple of years ago when I was directing "You Can't Take It With You.") However, I don't think this necessarily a negative. It will give me a chance to catch up with the happenings and memories of the rich relationships in my life. I'm looking forward to the journey!!

4 comments:

sara said...

I like your idea of the four categories- that about covers it, although I have to ask- is the cat in the family or friends category?!?...and what about your flowers???

Anyway, when you are composing your post there should be little option boxes at the top of the compose box. There is a little box with a picture of large and small fonts, and also a little box with color squares. You should be able to change things there (unless you are composing in HTML...then you would switch back to regular compose by clicking on the upper right hand tab on the box) That is about as clear as mud!!!! I think you will see what I am talking about.....

cranny + b said...

Hi Kristy,
Just wanted to tell you hello. This is Sara's sister in law, Sarah. I met you at the wedding and thought that you were such a neat lady!! It's been a while, but it was fun to catch up with you through Sara's and your blog;)

Dramagirl said...

Sara & Sarah (is that confusing at family gatherings?),

Thanks so much for your comments and help!!

Sara, I did figure out the fonts and colors. I was in HTML and switched to regular compose and that did it!

Sarah, I had to have Sara show me your picture from their wedding so that I could remember you. You really look differend from 8 years ago!! I'm so happy that you found a wonderful husband! You two look like you have lots of fun together! I hope to "get to know you better" through our blogs. I read yours as well!

Have a great day!

Dramagirl said...

Oops -- forgot to answer the "Essie" question. Essie is in the family group, friend group and I guess she is our student as well. Or maybe we are her students. She runs us around the house! Cats are smart creatures! The flowers will be in the misc. (day-to-day) category. I do wish my camera worked so I could show you how beautiful my porch is with all of my flowers.

I found out it will cost me $120.00 to replace the camera I dropped! Brian says that I need to start shopping for another bargin and forget the broken one. And I have to earn some more money to pay for it! Sigh!