Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Where has the summer gone?

It is July 31. Unbelievable!!
Tomorrow is August 1 and that means school is just around the corner.

Today I want to wish a
Happy Anniversary
to my "little brother" Chad and his wonderful wife Jennifer. They were married on this day just two years ago -- they are still newly weds!! Of course, I love them both with all of my heart, but it is especially nice to have a sister. Jennifer is a wonderful sister-in-law. She is thoughtful, intelligent, diligent and a wonderful wife to Chad. She puts me to shame, because she goes fishing, hiking, camping. . . (you name it) with Chad. My hat goes off to her (and doesn't she look cute in her hat!) -- she is always a good sport! Chad and Jen love the great outdoors. Well, whatever you guys are doing today, I hope you have fun. We have fond memories of your wedding -- what a beautiful day it was!!

1 comment:

Connie Carlson said...

Hi, Sweetie! I finally had a chance to view your blog in full; things have settled down here for a minute at Positive Action for Christ. mcvpubadIt is terrific! I love this one about Chad & Jen! I really enjoy reading all of the comments from family & friends!

Love you,
Mom XXOO