Friday, July 27, 2007

Lights, Camera, Action

Well, I have spent the summer getting my life under control (if there is such a thing). I'm back to wearing contacts, sticking to an eating and exercise plan, spending more time reading, and learning about the world of online communication.

As I've been busy trying to survive as a college professor and a high school teacher for the past few years, I did not realize that many family members, college friends, camp friends, former students and the rest of the world was spending their time blogging. Wow! Have my eyes been opened this summer! I have learned more about the bloggers in these groups than I have known about them in the past 10 years.

My excuse for not blogging was that I was too busy. However, I now realize "busyness" will not be an excuse years from now when I haven't kept in touch. So, here I am. I have always loved the stage -- thus the title for my blog will be "Life's a Stage!" I am excited to reconnect with so many dear friends and have more frequent contact with my wonderful family.

Now, I'm not in competition with my incredibly artistic and creative cousin Sara Mincy, but I'll do my best!! Hope to hear from many friends!!

No comments: