Monday, July 30, 2007

Having Fun!!!

Wow! The response from this new blog is overwhelming! I just saw Sara's new post announcing the debut of our blog. I am honored if any of her loyal following actually check us out!!

I am hoping the older MBBC grads of my era (1985-1989) will get on board. I think you '90s grads are doing a great job! It just takes us "old foggies" a little while longer to figure out this "new-fangled" technology!! I have already heard from Tammy Weniger(Tammy and I went to high school and college together)Adrienne (Macdonald) Farnham, Lesli (Farnham) Nichols and Angela (Brown) Morris. So the word is spreading!! I can't wait for you to see what we looked like in college in the '80s!!

Maybe some of you pros can encourage the new bloggers that it isn't as hard as it seems!

Thanks for the encouragement!

I just figured out the color and font editing options!!

This is soooo fun!!

So far so good!!

Have a fantastic day!!

5 comments:

gailsgarden said...

Oh goody! Another family blogger and one who favors the Carlson side at that! (not that it matters!) It will be great to see what is happening at the Walker house. What a wonderful way to be connected! We could not exist w/o Sara's blog, now that we are used to it.

Gini Mincy said...

Hi, Kristy,

I am Dave Mincy's mom -- I'd love to keep up with your blog because I do elementary school plays -- maybe I can "borrow some brains" from you!

Dramagirl said...

Aunt Gail,

So good to hear from you! Yes, Sara has been my inspiration as well. It is so neat that we can all keep in touch this way from Idaho to Tennessee to North Carolina to New Brunswick! Have a great day!

Dramagirl said...

Mrs. Mincy,

Thanks so much for the encouragement! I will definitely be talking about productions throughout the year -- I love all kinds! Dave and I are even brainstorming about working together to publish some music/drama programs. We'll keep everyone posted.

SturgillMom said...

KRISTY!!!!! I am so excited to get caught up with you :) You look terrific and it sounds like you guys are doing great. I always am excited to get your Christmas letters, but now we can keep up in between Christmases :)