Saturday, August 4, 2007

Blessings of Friendship


Last night Brian and I had a delightful dinner with our good friend Sheila. Although Sheila has been an "honorary member" of Brian's family long before I came to town, I have known her for about 12 years. What a blessing she is! She never forgets a birthday or an anniversary of any one in our family. She sends us cards for just about every holiday (except maybe Halloween). We enjoyed catching up. Sheila is up on everything with technology and the internet. She told me she finally got onto MySpace the other day! I love the fact that she always wants to learn and do something new. Of course, I told her about our blog and so she is familiarizing herself with the art of blogging. I'm sure she'll be up and at it soon.

As a godly, faithful Christian, Sheila has spent her life serving the Lord and giving to others. Thanks for the delicious dinner, Sheila! We love and appreciate you!!

2 comments:

sara said...

AWWW she looks like a sweet friend! And I like your outfit!! I know- I am a real "deep" commenter!:) By the way- I have been looking through old pictures to scan of us at MBBC. I found one of us at our winning dinner at your place for the best door decorations- remember that??

Sheila Wharram said...

Hi, Brian and Kristy:

I am giving this a shot, but not sure if it will work - so, here goes!

Love,
Sheila