Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Rat Race Has Begun!

Wow! Nothing like jumping right back into the frying pan! We had a wonderful weekend filled with visiting with friends and family. Brian's cousin graduated from grad school on Sunday.

Teacher inservice started Monday. After inservice I drove 45 minutes to my night class and listened to informative speeches for 3 1/2 hours. Whew! Today we had three sessions of orientation during which time the students registered for their classes. It was an exciting day! Our enrollment looks good and there are new students in every grade in the secondary. It is going to be a great year! I'll do my best to post updates! Good night!:)

3 comments:

sara said...

Wow you are BUSY!!!! I have been thinking of you. Can't believe you have to listen to 3 1/2 hours of speeches!!!!!

Dramagirl said...

Hey, Sara! I'm trying to keep up with blogging & Facebook but I can't get to it until late at night. I'm having to set time limits!:) I'm behind in my goal to post a play a week. Will hopefully be able to do that tomorrow!

tacky said...

Hey to my cousin! I love to read what you are all up to...I am so glad you are blogging now! I now found something to do when I can't sleep at night...I am gonna pay for this tomorrow when the kids are going nuts, but I wanted to catch up with everyone's blog before we head to the lake for the weekend. School starts the 27th and the weekend trips come to a screeching halt! Enjoy all the fun of the start of school...then hold on! Love, Kari