Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"Good Morning, Miss Dove" MBA 1994

"Good Morning, Miss Dove" Cast
Maranatha Baptist Academy

Today's featured production was presented at MBA in 1994. It has been neat to hear from different people who remembered Harvey at MBA. Since this play was the following year, many of the same actors starred again including Molly Akins, Bekah Flaming, and Aaron Sturgill. This was the year I talked Jason Wredberg into trying out. Wow! What a natural he was! I believe he found his "gift" that year and he has been dramatic (in a positive way) ever since. Jason is now a youth pastor at a large church in Raleigh, NC. He worked with my parents for several years at Postive Action. I always told Jason he had potential!!

Praise the Lord for what He has done in many of the lives of these young people!!


The Director and "The Boys"
Jason Wredberg, "Miss Carlson" and Aaron Sturgill



Jason Wredberg, Molly Akins, Keith Cashner, and Josh Collins waiting for "show time"!!!

1 comment:

SturgillMom said...

Hey, Miss Carlson, I love your jumper :) Do you still wear that costume?!?! Just teasing you! I loved those "jumper days"